New Smart Phone App Controlled Scent Machines
We know that fragrance machines are not usually left out for people to tamper with so they are usually put somewhere that is not easy to access, only when you need to replace the fragrance oils.
This being the case, it can quite often be difficult to re-program, this was before the time of App controlled fragrance machines, like our new range of fragrance machines, they are now WiFi / Smart Phone App controlled.
Checkout our machines: WiFi App Controlled Fragrance Machines.
You can now control the app from your phone, this saves you accessing the machine and manually programming the control panel. Its easy. So if the fragrance is too strong or weak, you don’t need to get the step ladders out and access the machine, just load the smart phone app and connect to the fragrance machine and change the settings.
Our easy to use app controllable in the palm of your hand, just search the app store for Scent Palm.
Instructions for Pairing your Smart Phone App to your Fragrance Machine:
- Download the smartphone app from the Google / iPhone App Store.
- In your App store, search for: Scent Palm.
- Download and install the app.
- Load the app and register for an account (if you don't already have one) and be sure to click the confirmation link sent to your email address.
- Login, if it asks you to (you will need to be connected to your WiFI network).
- To register a new machine, ensure you are in a WiFi area that you know the username/password for to access the WiFi network.
- In the top left hand corner, click the "person" icon.
- Then tap on "One Key Configuration" menu item.
- You will then need to enter the password to your WiFi network that you are connected to. (Make sure you connect to the correct network in the area that you and the machine are located in).
- The App will then search the network for the fragrance diffuser machine on your network.
- If the app can not find the fragrance machine, make sure you are connected to the right network, in our office we have several WiFI networks to connect to (Fast 2.4G/5G (802.11n) and SuperFast 5G (802.11ac)), the machine was connected to the Fast network, but my phone was connected to the SuperFast network. I disconnected and then reconnected to the other network and repeated the above steps and this time it found the machine.
- Once connected, you should be able to see the scent-palm machine (shown in white text if connected / grey text if not connected) in your devices list (you may need to click the "Other" word to expand the list).
- By tapping on the machine from your list, you should be able to schedule the machines on and off times as well as the amount of fragrance you would like the machine to diffuse.
- You can also turn on/off the machines fan (if it has a fan) and also power the machine on or off.
If you can not find the fragrance machine using the above instructions, make sure you are connected to the same WiFi Network as the fragrance machine (see point 10).
Our customers are always welcome to contact us if they are having any problems with connecting to the machine or if you need any help or advice. Contact Scent Attraction.